Summer is almost over and time to go back to karate!
Regular Schedule will resume Thursday September 7
Tuesdays & Thursdays
|Youth Class||4:00 pm|
|Advanced – Brown & Black||5:00 pm|
|Teen & Adult||6:00 pm|
Our training fees haven’t changed since 2019 but the costs have increased, so its time for a new fee schedule.
We are switching to a Semester program, there are four 3 month semesters in a year starting in September.
The new standardized fee:
- Youth (under 13) will be $125 per Semester (includes HST), payable within the first 2 weeks.
- Teen & Adults will be $175 per Semester (includes HST), payable within the first 2 weeks.
Discounts available to families of more than 2 members, and to those that pay annually.
Monthly fees can be made available.
The advanced class on Sundays will move to Saturdays, 11am-12:30pm starting September 9
We are also planning on adding some new programs on Saturday morning:
- Family Class – an opportunity to train at the same time
- Silver Tigers – for those 50+
- Self Defence – once a month during advanced class timeslot.
Sensei David & Janice