Amherst Shotokan Karate Academy will be holding a grading on November 28 at the dojo in Amherst.
Specifics to follow but the plan is white-purple belts in morning for a class followed by the test and brown-black belts in the afternoon.
Parents can watch/take pictures/video
Attendance is important to get enough classes and skills.
- Attendance is important to get enough classes and skills.
- To be allowed to Test:
- Have a uniform (gi)
- Pay an IKD membership annual fee of $40
- Have attended 2/3 of classes
All Belt Levels:
- Can complete the basics (kihon), form (kata) and sparring (kumite) correctly and with proper attitude
- All Yellow-Purple Belts must have a minimum of 24 classes
- All Brown Belts must have a minimum of 30 classes
- Have a current IKD membership (annual fee $40) – Bring passports in to be updated with 2020 sticker and results
- Pay $30 Examination Fee
Fees can be sent via eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org