Dojo Classes will continue but we will be implementing a few things to maintain the health & safety for our members that choose to attend class.
- No partner work for now, only basics, kata and sparring drills
We ask that students DO NOT touch each other and attempt to follow the 1-2 metre social distance measures
- No tag, grabbing, wrestling, etc
- Contact surfaces will be cleaned before and after classes
Practise good hygiene
- Wash your hands before and after class
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Dispose used tissues in the garbage and wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand rub immediately after.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially if you have a fever or a new cough
- If any member has been out of Canada, we ask that you self-isolate for the recommended 14 days before returning to the dojo
We will monitor the situation and make changes as needed as time progresses.