Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masters 2014 Field chasing leader Bubba
Big Grin 
UPDATE: Bubba Watson drops two strokes, then recovers from four-way tie
It's best Jarvis Jenkins Jersey for see Jim Furyk and Fred Couples among names presents itself the leaderboard at Augusta. Around there does exist some existence of elder statemen.
But given that the Masters got under way Saturday, young players were proving forecasters correct. You can find a definite fresh search out golf's starting of 2014.
MORE: Saturday leaderboard | Augusta images | Mickelson mi ses cut | Meet the new Bubba
MORE: That is John Senden? | Mickelson among big names mi sing the cut
Bubba Watson isn't a past hand, but he's an expert presence, a very good ol' boy the upstarts. Watson, the 2012 Masters champion, held a three-stroke lead while he began his third round.
Watson's start was erratic. He bogeyed No. 1 before delivering an eagle about the par-5 second hole. But he gave that stroke back by using a bogey on No. 4. He also bogeyed the sixth and seventh holes.
Then, reality occur: Blitx and Bjorn dropped shots in a very tributary of Rae's Creek, Matt Cassel Jersey and Kuchar took a bogey on No. 18 when his long par putt hit the rear of the cup and bounced out. Watson birdied No. 10 determined himself at Amen Corner along with a two-stroke lead again.
John Senden was second, a family member unknown one stroke in advance of defending champion Adam Scott.
Not only is Scott seeking the rare Masters repeat, younger population . po se ses an chance roust Sergio garcia from atop golf's world rankings.
Scott pronounced himself content with his second round, the one that was three strokes worst than his Thursday round of 69. He testing conditions played part in her poor come to the next round.
Thomas Bjorn, Alex Smith Jersey Jonas Blixt and Jordan Speith also entered Saturday four strokes adrift of yank leader Watson. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey
"Anything even par or better today is most likely an incredible round," Scott said Friday. "It was very hard whenever i teed off this evening inside the wind and bogeys were simple find however died down a little for all toward the top and was able claw several shots back and acquire in great shape."
He had bogeys on holes No. 1, 4 and 5. Scott's struggles were nothing new. He'd three consecutive bogeys with the third, fourth and fifth during last year's second round.
"Well I've struggled plenty into my career, I was able to relating to the front nine on Friday just last year too," he said.
"It just can occur, you will know things can simply compound out here easily when Chris Conley Jersey i only agreed to be patient and additionally looking to remind myself how well I played yesterday knowning that the swing's all there you're just going to have to hit just a few good shots.
"You know, labored for three pars and then finally hit good quality shots relating to the ninth hole and turned everything you need around."
Contributing: OmniSport